Friday, July 22, 2011

23-Jul-2011 CANCELLED

Okay, let me be a bit honest first. I was not going to be attending the Farmington build regardless. However my conscience is soothed by the executive decision to cancel all building for this coming Saturday. Some very hot days are predicted and it is safer to avoid an heat casualties. I totally agree with this decision but that's no surprise.

On site I'm a drink your water nagaholic. The military drilled into me that if I saw a squad mate it was my responsibility to ask, "Did you drink some water?" During Desert Shield/Storm the question was changed to, "Did you drink some water in the past hour?"

So I'm going to spend this Saturday with a Nashua Eve Online get together. I've kept in touch with many New Englanders I met at CCP's Pax East player gathering earlier this year. This will be the second gathering for this particular group and I'm thinking about trying to get the "corp"/"guild" to come out for a H4H day. Maybe get it into the Eve News as well. But I digress.

Starting next week there will be two deconstruction jobs to be done. One is in Wolfsboro (60 minute drive) and the other in Durham (5-10 minute drive). After spending a few hours doing the math I'm going to join the one in Durham. As I've got little planned next week I'll probably go 2 - 4 days. Just have to be careful to not be too late due to my gym needs and the current house hunting/negotiations.

Please, everyone remember to drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment